Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Maybe That's Just the Game

...or maybe I'm just falling for the guy.

When jealousy rears its ugly head, I have to give myself pause, some time to consider why I might be feeling so particularly...uhm...territorial.

I've never liked it if some woman was hitting on "my" man, and I've never liked it if "my" man was checking another woman.

At the same time, getting all riled up, because we're not "exclusive" and it appears he's still browsing the Internet makes me realize that I WANT to be exclusive.

Online dating, Google and the Internet age in general give us so many more ways to be paranoid.

I saw him again last night. It felt so...like we were in a relationship. I've decided I'm not going to look for his profile anymore.

Remember: If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask the question. I don't want to know if he's still looking, and that's the only answer I need.

No comments: